TypeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction PVP Server JOIN US NOW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Stay Active on the Forums for Updates, Events, and More!

Killerj012 Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerj012

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 am

Killerj012 Builds Chesti
Credits:
Derivative of Partytiger's original schematic.

Killerj012 Builds Pokeballh
Credits:
Quchen's voxel algorithm.

Killerj012 Builds Cityconstruction
Credits:
Ricky
Quchen's voxel algorithm.

To be continued....

I've been doing a lot of redstone projects lately. I have never really worked with redstone and I have wanted to create something magnificent with it! I've been experimenting with various designs I've seen. I understand the gist of the mechanics and have already created a small 10-bit memory cell, which can easily be converted into a 12-bit cell, which could then be used in conjunction with one another to create a functioning clock, however I still have a lot more research to do so that I fully understand the workings of the clock. I am hoping to eventually be able to create a full-scale clock featuring a 24 hour cycle with a roll over after noon/midnight flipping pm/am, respectively. However, I'm a long ways off. Wish me luck Smile

Last edited by killerj012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzardas

xzardas

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 am

haha that looks pretty nice tough. you have more?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GameIncrdible
Rickyjames
Administrator
Administrator
Rickyjames

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 am

Nice job with the chest Jordan. We still have to finish that skyscraper sometime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerj012

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 am

xzardas wrote:
haha that looks pretty nice tough. you have more?

I have my 100 block high cylindrical mob trap (100% legit, when I was a normal player) with a 20x20 base, that was my first build on the server until I realized that with the 1.0.0 release mob traps would no longer work the same way.... So that was a pointless build and I left that somewhere (I didn't even bother to write down the coordinates). I also have my other base, which I can take a picture of if need-be, however I want to finish my redstone contraption first.

Rickyjames wrote:
Nice job with the chest Jordan. We still have to finish that skyscraper sometime. Very Happy

I was going to do a start to the lobby and connect it all together, when I realized it was crooked by 1 block. Without OP that means redoing the whole main building+parts of the walkway, so I quit that. I wrote the coordinates down though if you want to continue construction Smile.
Back to top Go down
xzardas

xzardas

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 pm

well seems like we just have to wait then unltil you build some more stuf Razz i guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GameIncrdible
bobamba

bobamba

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

nice stuff....... im excited to hear more about the redstone clock as you build.
Back to top Go down
killerj012

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

bobamba wrote:
nice stuff....... im excited to hear more about the redstone clock as you build.

I've been having problems with it and so I took a break, Ricky and I fixed the centering on our "city" build and a new screen-shot has been added.

I've learned that when you log off/on redstone doesn't function properly, they require a redstone update to continue their cycle. As such I will need a continuous cycle. I've been experimenting with pulse emitters and I read something online that seems very promising which consists of a 50 tick cycle, with a minecart looping to continue the redstone update. This will however very from my one second clock as it will have to update on 5-second ticks, which will mean it won't be a perfect clock as it will tick once per 5 seconds or 12 times per minute. It's the best I can do to provide a reliable clock though. I'm hoping I can tweak it down and get a reliable one second tick, but I haven't found anyway to do so, if you know how (anyone) please leave me a message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killerj012 Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killerj012 Builds   Killerj012 Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Killerj012 Builds
Page 1 of 1